|Log into the administrative page of the gateway and make the following
- UID0 = [anything, but not 0]
- UID1 = [anything, but not 0]
- UseLoginID = 1
- UseSIP = 0
- Gateway = 0
- GkOrProxy = 220.127.116.11
- AudioMode = 0x00000000
- ConnectMode = 0x00060003
- LBRCodec = 0
- RxCodec = 0
- TxCodec = 0
- NumTxFrames = 1
- Set LoginID0 and LoginID1 to be 1822 followed by your Bill My Calls account number followed by your Bill My Calls password. For example, if
your account number is 200100 and your password is 900100, set the LoginID0 and LoginID1 to be 1822200100900100.
- CallCmd = BS;NA;H*99;xA;Df;H;
- Click Apply.
Please note that each booth in your shop must have a unique UID value.
|We offer a simple test facility on our servers that you are welcome to
use. To call it, configure your software or hardware dialler to send calls to Bill
My Calls, and then dial 123. You should hear a test announcement.
If you hear this, then your equipment is set up correctly and you should be able to
use Bill My Calls.
There is an additional test service
on 124. This plays the same announcement, but without using NAT
penetration. This can be a useful test of whether your account requires a NAT
Penetration service. Click here for more
information on NAT penetration.