- Log on the the Admin page of the Sipura using the following URL format: http://a.b.c.d/admin/,
where a.b.c.d is the Sipura's IP address.
- Click on the Advanced link on the top left of the configuration page.
|Click on the SIP tab at the top of the page. Change this
setting in the SIP Timer Values section:
|Configure all lines as follows:
- NAT settings
- NAT Keep Alive Enable = No
- Proxy and Registration
- Proxy = sip.billmycalls.com
- Outbound proxy = [blank]
- Register = Yes
- Use Outbound proxy = No
- Make Call Without Reg = No
- Answer Call Without Reg = Yes
- Subscriber information
- User ID = [Any number. Each booth must have a unique number.]
- Password = [Your Bill My Calls password]
- Auth ID = [Your Bill My Calls account number]
- Use Auth ID = Yes
- Supplementary Service Subscription
- Audio Configuration
- Use Pref Codec Only = No
- G729a Enable = No. (If you are only using one port on the device, you can set this
for "Yes" for improved audio quality. But, the Sipura only allows one
concurrent Low Bitrate Call when this codec is enabled.)
- DTMF Tx Method = INFO
- Hook Flash Tx Method = INFO
|We offer a simple test facility on our servers that you are welcome to
use. To call it, configure your software or hardware dialler to send calls to Bill
My Calls, and then dial 123. You should hear a test announcement.
If you hear this, then your equipment is set up correctly and you should be able to
use Bill My Calls.
There is an additional test service
on 124. This plays the same announcement, but without using NAT
penetration. This can be a useful test of whether your account requires a NAT
Penetration service. Click here for more
information on NAT penetration.